about the fifth international conference in a form of expert panel discussion
as a part of the European week of the sustainable energetics
«The system approach to solution of interdisciplinary problems of the sustainable energetics»
Poltava, Ukraine, June, 16, 2016
The aim of the conference is to produce the dialogue mechanisms between state, public and scientific organizations in the field of the sustainable energetics. And there is also going to be held the presentation of new tendencies of the sustainable energetics, the information spreading, the experience exchanging, the contact sets and the initiation of the projects, the technologies transfer and attraction of investments in this sphere.
There are going to be presented the directors of the authority, public organizations, workers of financial ones (enterprises and funds), scientists, specialists and the companies representatives, working in the sphere of energy efficiency increasing and environmental protection.
There are going to be such sections:
- The rights and possibilities expanding in Europe: the role of citizens, public communities and innovative financing of projects;
- On the way to the energetic democracy – local authority and community in the projects to increase the efficiency of renewable energy sources usage and energy-saving;
- The energy-saving equipment and technologies in industrial enterprises;
- The smart specialization in the field of the sustainable development – the realization of priorities in European regions;
- The innovations in scientific researches and education;
- The new market, new needs, new problems – the research of the energy priorities of consumers;
- The financing mechanisms of the sustainable energetics and technologies transfer.
There is going to be held the competition-exhibition of energy efficient equipment and technological decisions, the round tables, the brokers’ meeting and other events.
Chairman of the organizing committee Oleksii A. Severyn
+38 097 270 99 44